Saturday, June 8, 2013

Call Girls Lahore Girls Mobile Numbers Diya Khan 2013

Lahore Girls Mobile Numbers Diya Khan


Beautiful-Lahore-Girl-Mobile-NumberLahore Girls Mobile Numbers Diya Khan
Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers
Name:
Mobile Number:0*******2
Age:27
Location:Lahore
Interest:Dosti
Email:-pakgirls1@gmail.com

Diya Khan from Lahore

Hello! My name is Diya & I am from Lahore that the Famous city of Pakistan. We are two sisters and one brother. My father is a Doctor. My Mum is very kind with us. She very cares us. My one sister is Marriages and my little brother is studding. Basically i want to make friend from all over the world specially from Lahore.. I want to tell you about my self. My Full Name is Diya Khan. My age is twenty years old. My color is white. I done my basic education from Oxford high school and now i am completing my B.Com from Punjab College. Normally after study I am free all the time and getting board. Therefore, I want make true male or female friends. I am very sincere in friendship. I am caring, loving attitude and very good in hide emotions. So I need smart, intelligent, loving and caring personality. Who can understand me and my family and yeah be honest always. Must be good looking. If there is anyone who wants then please connection with me. I am always looking for a good person. I search this web site from search engine. Friends are like everything that we can share all the problems and good things. A friend can changer my life with lots of love and care. My family is very friendly and kind. I have my own car for traveling. Mostly I use internet like Facebook, Twitter orkut. My hobby is Music. My favorite singer is  Atif Aslam. I travel many cities of Pakistan but mostly I like Lahore. If you contact me then I think we both spend a good time. It’s a golden chance who those want a real friendship. I wish all the best to all. If there is any want to contact me then please reply me via this web site. I shell be very thankful to whom give me a chance to write this message. Take good care of all them. I think me meet soon. Ok bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment